Connecting Cloud experts: Wolken Collective
Today we launch a new project to connect Cloud experts all around the world. We are building a network of independent consultants and engineers engaged in the Cloud industry.
Wolken Collective is a closed network of Cloud experts. We will meet the first time at AWS re:Invent 2016 in Las Vegas. We will send out the initial invites in the coming days. From there on, the collective will add new members based on consensus decision-making.
Hej, Andreas & Michael here!
We launched the cloudonaut blog in 2015. Since then, we have published 321 articles: small tips and tricks, best practices, and service reviews. We enjoy writing about all things AWS a lot.
Do you like our blog posts and podcast episodes? Have you learned something new? Consider supporting us create in-depth and independent AWS content. Please help us with a monthly or one-time payment through GitHub Sponsors.Start supporting us today!
A group of Cloud experts is more powerful than a single Cloud expert. We support independent professionals in the Cloud industry to attract and deliver excellent projects by working together in a collective.
- Diversity: We appreciate differences and leverage them.
- Consensus: We come to a decision if everyone agrees.
- Cooperation: We work together, share knowledge and experience.
- Expertise: We value skills, and help each other to improve them.
- We hangout every week to talk about our projects and new technologies.
- We help each other with our project work.
- When forwarding project work, the commission and client rate is transparent to all parties involved. The collective earns nothing.
- We create a network of Cloud experts by invitation only.
Wolken is the German word for clouds. A collective is a group of people that share a common interest and work together to achieve a common objective. Collectives are not primarily focused upon an economic benefit.