In the making: Rapid Docker on AWS Video Course
In October 2019, we released Rapid Docker on AWS as an eBook. Today, we launch early access to our new Video Course.
Rapid Docker on AWS is designed for DevOps engineers and web developers who want to run dockerized web applications on AWS. We lead you with many examples: From dockerizing your application to Continuous Deployment and Infrastructure as Code on AWS. No prior knowledge of Docker and AWS is required.
Staying ahead of the game with Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a challenge. Our weekly videos and online events provide independent insights into the world of cloud. Subscribe to cloudonaut plus to get access to our exclusive videos and online events.Subscribe now!
- Running your web application on AWS with Docker: ECS and Fargate.
- Minimizing downtime with health checks and load balancing: ALB.
- Scaling your web application requires a scalable database: RDS Aurora Serverless.
- Minimizing operational effort with managed services.
- Reducing costs and minimizing paying for idle resources.
- Dockerizing your web application (PHP, Ruby, Python, Java, and Node.js).
- Monitoring and debugging with CloudWatch.
- Securing your web application with HTTPS.
- Leveraging infrastructure as code to automate your stack: AWS CloudFormation.
- Versioning your source code with Git: AWS CodeCommit.
- Deploying your source code and infrastructure continuously: AWS CodeBuild.
The first chapter is done. If you buy the Video Course today, you will receive updates as soon as we complete the next chapters. If we fail to finish the video Course until summer, you get your money back. If you prefer a finished product, get the eBook.