AWS Weekly 2016-24
Quick summary of what happened in the AWS universe last week.
Please support our work!
We have published 327 articles, 41 podcast episodes, and 15 videos. It's all free and means a lot of work in our spare time.
Thanks to Alex DeBrie, e9e4e5f0faef, Goran Opacic, jhoadley, Thorsten Hoeger, Todd Valentine, Vince Fulco, and all anonymous supporters for your help! We also want to thank all supporters who purchased a cloudonaut t-shirt. It gives us great pleasure to send our t-shirts all over the world.
With your help, we can continue to produce independent & high-quality content focused on AWS. Please support us!Support us
- Cloud Academy explained Everything You Ever Wanted to Know about Amazon Kinesis Firehose
- AWS SES Blog announced Amazon SES Now Supports Email Headers in Notifications
- AWS announced More Details from Service Last Accessed Data
- AWS announced AWS Config offers a new rule for assessing license compliance
- AWS announced New Edge Location in New Delhi, India for Amazon CloudFront and Amazon Route 53
- Server Density Blog wrote about How Spotify and GOV.UK handle on call, and more
- AWS announced Standardized Architecture for NIST High-Impact Controls on AWS Featuring Trend Micro Deep Security
- AWS announced New AWS Public Data Set - IRS 990 Filing Data
- AWS announced AWS CodeDeploy Available in Asia Pacific (Seoul) Region
- AWS announced Amazon RDS for PostgreSQL now supports cross-region read replicas
- Cloud Academy blogged about How to Deploy Apache Storm on AWS with Storm-Deploy
- AWS announced New Amazon EC2 Spot Console Now Supports Spot Fleet and Spot Blocks
- AWS announced Amazon CloudWatch Events Available in the South America (São Paulo) and Asia Pacific (Seoul) Regions
- Trek10 wrote about Serverless Secrets
- AWS announced Oracle Repository Creation Utility (RCU) and April PSU Patches are now available for Amazon RDS for Oracle
Please send me your favorite news and articles from AWS universe for our AWS Weekly!