AWS Weekly 2016-26
A quick summary of what happened in the AWS universe last week.
Hej, Andreas & Michael here!
We launched the cloudonaut blog in 2015. Since then, we have published 325 articles: small tips and tricks, best practices, and service reviews. We enjoy writing about all things AWS a lot.
Do you like our blog posts and podcast episodes? Have you learned something new? Consider supporting us create in-depth and independent AWS content. Please help us with a monthly or one-time payment through GitHub Sponsors.Start supporting us today!
- AWS announced a new region: Asia Pacific (Mumbai).
- Server Density is discussing Alert Costs for DevOps engineers.
- AWS Compute Blog explains how to (Create and Deploy a Chat Bot to AWS Lambda in Five Minutes)[https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/compute/create-and-deploy-a-chat-bot-to-aws-lambda-in-five-minutes/].
- AWS announced a new network interface for EC2 instances, called Elastic Network Adapter (ENA). An ENA supports up to 20 Gbps of network bandwidth.
- SNS supports worldwide SMS now.
- Elastic File System is generally available allowing you link storage over NFS to your EC2 instances.
- AWS announced the possibility restoring an encrypted Aurora database from an unencrypted backup.
- EC2 Run Commands are supporting Hybrid Cloud Management now.
- AWS APN Blog described (How to Deploy a High Availability Web Service on AWS Using Spotinst)[https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/apn/how-to-deploy-a-high-availability-web-service-on-aws-using-spotinst/].
Please send me your favorite news and articles from AWS universe for our AWS Weekly!