AWS Weekly 2016-26
A quick summary of what happened in the AWS universe last week.
Please support our work!
We have published 327 articles, 41 podcast episodes, and 15 videos. It's all free and means a lot of work in our spare time.
Thanks to Alex DeBrie, e9e4e5f0faef, Goran Opacic, jhoadley, Thorsten Hoeger, Todd Valentine, Vince Fulco, and all anonymous supporters for your help! We also want to thank all supporters who purchased a cloudonaut t-shirt. It gives us great pleasure to send our t-shirts all over the world.
With your help, we can continue to produce independent & high-quality content focused on AWS. Please support us!Support us
- AWS announced a new region: Asia Pacific (Mumbai).
- Server Density is discussing Alert Costs for DevOps engineers.
- AWS Compute Blog explains how to (Create and Deploy a Chat Bot to AWS Lambda in Five Minutes)[https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/compute/create-and-deploy-a-chat-bot-to-aws-lambda-in-five-minutes/].
- AWS announced a new network interface for EC2 instances, called Elastic Network Adapter (ENA). An ENA supports up to 20 Gbps of network bandwidth.
- SNS supports worldwide SMS now.
- Elastic File System is generally available allowing you link storage over NFS to your EC2 instances.
- AWS announced the possibility restoring an encrypted Aurora database from an unencrypted backup.
- EC2 Run Commands are supporting Hybrid Cloud Management now.
- AWS APN Blog described (How to Deploy a High Availability Web Service on AWS Using Spotinst)[https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/apn/how-to-deploy-a-high-availability-web-service-on-aws-using-spotinst/].
Please send me your favorite news and articles from AWS universe for our AWS Weekly!