AWS Weekly 2016-26
A quick summary of what happened in the AWS universe last week.
Staying ahead of the game with Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a challenge. Our weekly videos and online events provide independent insights into the world of cloud. Subscribe to cloudonaut plus to get access to our exclusive videos and online events.Subscribe now!
- AWS announced a new region: Asia Pacific (Mumbai).
- Server Density is discussing Alert Costs for DevOps engineers.
- AWS Compute Blog explains how to (Create and Deploy a Chat Bot to AWS Lambda in Five Minutes)[https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/compute/create-and-deploy-a-chat-bot-to-aws-lambda-in-five-minutes/].
- AWS announced a new network interface for EC2 instances, called Elastic Network Adapter (ENA). An ENA supports up to 20 Gbps of network bandwidth.
- SNS supports worldwide SMS now.
- Elastic File System is generally available allowing you link storage over NFS to your EC2 instances.
- AWS announced the possibility restoring an encrypted Aurora database from an unencrypted backup.
- EC2 Run Commands are supporting Hybrid Cloud Management now.
- AWS APN Blog described (How to Deploy a High Availability Web Service on AWS Using Spotinst)[https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/apn/how-to-deploy-a-high-availability-web-service-on-aws-using-spotinst/].
Please send me your favorite news and articles from AWS universe for our AWS Weekly!