AWS Weekly 2016-29
A quick summary of what happened in the AWS universe last week.
Hej, Andreas & Michael here!
We launched the cloudonaut blog in 2015. Since then, we have published 321 articles: small tips and tricks, best practices, and service reviews. We enjoy writing about all things AWS a lot.
Do you like our blog posts and podcast episodes? Have you learned something new? Consider supporting us create in-depth and independent AWS content. Please help us with a monthly or one-time payment through GitHub Sponsors.Start supporting us today!
- Going Serverless: CloudSploit shared their migration story
- New course from AWS Community Hero Lynn Langit: Amazon Web Services for Data Science
- Microservice Software Architecture: Airtime engineering team shares their architecture
- Four New AWS Training Bootcamps: Build your Technical Skills! We can deliver those trainings in cooperation with tecRacer, a AWS Premier Consulting Partner!
- AWS CloudFormation Updates: Support for AWS IoT, custom names for IAM resources, better support for API Gateway
- Amazon Aurora Update: Create a database from your MySQL backup in S3
- Monitor Execution Using Notifications: EC2 Run Command Update
- No significant news.
Please send me your favorite news and articles from AWS universe for our AWS Weekly!