AWS Weekly 2016-30
A quick summary of what happened in the AWS universe last week.
- Service expansion: API Gateway & AWS Lambda is now available in Asia Pacific (Singapore) Snowball is now available in EU (Frankfurt) region.
- Start and stop EC2 Instances based on tags: Creating an Enterprise Scheduler Using AWS Lambda and Tagging
- Developer Support plan price cut: Now starting at Math.max($29, 3% of monthly AWS spend) / month
- Amazon Elasticsearch Service now supports Elasticsearch 2.3
- Amazon RDS for SQL Server now supports SQL Server Native Backup/Restore with S3
Please send me your favorite news and articles from AWS universe for our AWS Weekly!