AWS Weekly 2016-31
A quick summary of what happened in the AWS universe last week.
Please support our work!
We have published 327 articles, 41 podcast episodes, and 15 videos. It's all free and means a lot of work in our spare time.
Thanks to Alan Leech, Alex DeBrie, e9e4e5f0faef, Goran Opacic, jhoadley, Shawn Tolidano, Thorsten Hoeger, Todd Valentine, Vince Fulco, and all anonymous supporters for your help! We also want to thank all supporters who purchased a cloudonaut t-shirt. It gives us great pleasure to send our t-shirts all over the world.
With your help, we can continue to produce independent & high-quality content focused on AWS. Please support us!Support us
- Leonardo from Cloud Academy published A curated list of AWS resources to prepare for the AWS Certifications
- We announced the Complete AWS IAM Reference
- DevOps Meets Security: Security Testing Your AWS Application: Part I - Unit Testing
- Charlie Guse from trek10 announced AWSume for Windows
- Amazon EMR 5.0.0: Major App Updates, UI Improvements, Better Debugging, and More
- AWS Partner Blog explains How to List Your Product in AWS Marketplace
- AWS Security Blog gives an update about Amazon Web Services and the EU-US Privacy Shield
- New Release: Serverless Framework V1.0 Beta 1
- DevOps Meets Security: Security Testing Your AWS Application: Part II - Integration Testing
- The IoT service now supports Just-in-Time registration of device certificates
- ElastiCache is adding support for the M4 family of node types
- You can now change the VPC used by your Amazon RDS DB instance
- ServerlessConf Is Back: London October 27 & 28 Meet us there!
Please send me your favorite news and articles from AWS universe for our AWS Weekly!