AWS Weekly 2016-31
A quick summary of what happened in the AWS universe last week.
Level up, strengthen your AWS skills.
Our book Amazon Web Services in Action is a comprehensive introduction to computing, storing, and networking in the AWS cloud. You'll find clear, relevant coverage of all the essential AWS services, emphasizing best practices for security, high availability, and scalability. Get the first chapter for free!
- Leonardo from Cloud Academy published A curated list of AWS resources to prepare for the AWS Certifications
- We announced the Complete AWS IAM Reference
- DevOps Meets Security: Security Testing Your AWS Application: Part I - Unit Testing
- Charlie Guse from trek10 announced AWSume for Windows
- Amazon EMR 5.0.0: Major App Updates, UI Improvements, Better Debugging, and More
- AWS Partner Blog explains How to List Your Product in AWS Marketplace
- AWS Security Blog gives an update about Amazon Web Services and the EU-US Privacy Shield
- New Release: Serverless Framework V1.0 Beta 1
- DevOps Meets Security: Security Testing Your AWS Application: Part II - Integration Testing
- The IoT service now supports Just-in-Time registration of device certificates
- ElastiCache is adding support for the M4 family of node types
- You can now change the VPC used by your Amazon RDS DB instance
- ServerlessConf Is Back: London October 27 & 28 Meet us there!
Please send me your favorite news and articles from AWS universe for our AWS Weekly!