A quick summary of what happened in the AWS universe last week.
- Leonardo from Cloud Academy published A curated list of AWS resources to prepare for the AWS Certifications
- We announced the Complete AWS IAM Reference
- DevOps Meets Security: Security Testing Your AWS Application: Part I - Unit Testing
- Charlie Guse from trek10 announced AWSume for Windows
- Amazon EMR 5.0.0: Major App Updates, UI Improvements, Better Debugging, and More
- AWS Partner Blog explains How to List Your Product in AWS Marketplace
- AWS Security Blog gives an update about Amazon Web Services and the EU-US Privacy Shield
- New Release: Serverless Framework V1.0 Beta 1
- DevOps Meets Security: Security Testing Your AWS Application: Part II - Integration Testing
- The IoT service now supports Just-in-Time registration of device certificates
- ElastiCache is adding support for the M4 family of node types
- You can now change the VPC used by your Amazon RDS DB instance
- ServerlessConf Is Back: London October 27 & 28 Meet us there!
Please send me your favorite news and articles from AWS universe for our AWS Weekly!