Free ebook: Building and Deploying Applications on the Cloud
DZone published a new guide: Building and Deploying Applications on the Cloud. It contains an article from Michael and me: Building Blocks for Highly Available Systems on AWS.
Hej, Andreas & Michael here!
We launched the cloudonaut blog in 2015. Since then, we have published 325 articles: small tips and tricks, best practices, and service reviews. We enjoy writing about all things AWS a lot.
Do you like our blog posts and podcast episodes? Have you learned something new? Consider supporting us create in-depth and independent AWS content. Please help us with a monthly or one-time payment through GitHub Sponsors.Start supporting us today!
The ebook contains the following articles:
- Fullstack Engineering in the Age of Hybrid Cloud
- The Step-By-Step Guide for Keeping Your Cloud Applications Secure
- Building Blocks for Highly Available Systems on AWS
- Architecting for Failure
- Diving Deeper into Cloud Development
- The 12-Factor App
- Moving to the Cloud: Transforming Technology and the Team
- Servers? Where We’re Going We Don’t Need Servers
- Focusing on the Cloud in Cloud Applications
- Executive Insights on Developing & Deploying Applications on the Cloud
- Cloud Development Solutions Directory