Free ebook: Building and Deploying Applications on the Cloud
DZone published a new guide: Building and Deploying Applications on the Cloud. It contains an article from Michael and me: Building Blocks for Highly Available Systems on AWS.
Level up, strengthen your AWS skills.
Our book Amazon Web Services in Action is a comprehensive introduction to computing, storing, and networking in the AWS cloud. You'll find clear, relevant coverage of all the essential AWS services, emphasizing best practices for security, high availability, and scalability. Get the first chapter for free!
The ebook contains the following articles:
- Fullstack Engineering in the Age of Hybrid Cloud
- The Step-By-Step Guide for Keeping Your Cloud Applications Secure
- Building Blocks for Highly Available Systems on AWS
- Architecting for Failure
- Diving Deeper into Cloud Development
- The 12-Factor App
- Moving to the Cloud: Transforming Technology and the Team
- Servers? Where We’re Going We Don’t Need Servers
- Focusing on the Cloud in Cloud Applications
- Executive Insights on Developing & Deploying Applications on the Cloud
- Cloud Development Solutions Directory