Free ebook: Building and Deploying Applications on the Cloud
DZone published a new guide: Building and Deploying Applications on the Cloud. It contains an article from Michael and me: Building Blocks for Highly Available Systems on AWS.
Please support our work!
We have published 327 articles, 41 podcast episodes, and 15 videos. It's all free and means a lot of work in our spare time.
Thanks to Alan Leech, Alex DeBrie, e9e4e5f0faef, Goran Opacic, jhoadley, Shawn Tolidano, Thorsten Hoeger, Todd Valentine, Vince Fulco, and all anonymous supporters for your help! We also want to thank all supporters who purchased a cloudonaut t-shirt. It gives us great pleasure to send our t-shirts all over the world.
With your help, we can continue to produce independent & high-quality content focused on AWS. Please support us!Support us
The ebook contains the following articles:
- Fullstack Engineering in the Age of Hybrid Cloud
- The Step-By-Step Guide for Keeping Your Cloud Applications Secure
- Building Blocks for Highly Available Systems on AWS
- Architecting for Failure
- Diving Deeper into Cloud Development
- The 12-Factor App
- Moving to the Cloud: Transforming Technology and the Team
- Servers? Where We’re Going We Don’t Need Servers
- Focusing on the Cloud in Cloud Applications
- Executive Insights on Developing & Deploying Applications on the Cloud
- Cloud Development Solutions Directory