Free ebook: Building and Deploying Applications on the Cloud
DZone published a new guide: Building and Deploying Applications on the Cloud. It contains an article from Michael and me: Building Blocks for Highly Available Systems on AWS.
Looking for a new challenge?
The ebook contains the following articles:
- Fullstack Engineering in the Age of Hybrid Cloud
- The Step-By-Step Guide for Keeping Your Cloud Applications Secure
- Building Blocks for Highly Available Systems on AWS
- Architecting for Failure
- Diving Deeper into Cloud Development
- The 12-Factor App
- Moving to the Cloud: Transforming Technology and the Team
- Servers? Where We’re Going We Don’t Need Servers
- Focusing on the Cloud in Cloud Applications
- Executive Insights on Developing & Deploying Applications on the Cloud
- Cloud Development Solutions Directory
- Article New Online Training - Automating AWS with CloudFormation
- Article New CloudFormation Templates - NAT Gateway, Static website, Security
- Article Antivirus for S3 Buckets
- Article What can you do with AWS?
- Tag high-availability
- Tag new
- Tag cloud