Pro bono: non-profit project wanted
Andreas and I would like to give away one month of our consulting time to a non-profit project for free. We can help you with anything related to AWS, DevOps, Software Development (Node.js, Java, Scala, Erlang).
Are you a researcher trying to analyze huge amounts of data? We have experience with BigData solutions on AWS like Redshift and EMR (Hadoop, Spark, …).
Are you measuring air quality in your city to convince political leaders to take action? We can help you to analyze & visualize the data with real-time analytics based on Kinesis, Lambda, DynamoDB, Firehose, …
Staying ahead of the game with Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a challenge. Our weekly videos and online events provide independent insights into the world of cloud. Subscribe to cloudonaut plus to get access to our exclusive videos and online events.Subscribe now!
Are you teaching kids how to code? We can help you to create fun labs on AWS to play with emerging technologies such as IoT.
If you improve lives of humans in any way and have an idea how we can help with technology: Get in touch with us. We are open to all kinds of projects in any country.
Please forward this post to anyone who could be interested in our offering. We want to reach people that we normally would not reach.
- take place between August and September
- non-profit organization
- organization must equally respect all humans
- we will work remotely with you (our time zone: GMT+2)
- communication will be in English (or German)
- 20 consulting days (1 day = 8 hours). Andreas and me will rotate during the project.
- AWS expert
- Certified AWS Solution Architect - Professional Level
- Certified AWS Developer - Associate
- Author of Amazon Web Services in Action
- experience with >20 AWS projects since 2015
- a fully operational system with minimal maintenance requirements
Send us why your project needs help to email@example.com. We will answer all requests.