Guest authors wanted!
Have you ever dreamed of publishing an article on cloudonaut? Are you a freelancer or employee who wants to attract attention to boost your career? This is your chance! We are looking for guest authors who are interested in publishing an article on cloudonaut in 2021.
Here are our conditions:
Hej, Andreas & Michael here!
We launched the cloudonaut blog in 2015. Since then, we have published 325 articles: small tips and tricks, best practices, and service reviews. We enjoy writing about all things AWS a lot.
Do you like our blog posts and podcast episodes? Have you learned something new? Consider supporting us create in-depth and independent AWS content. Please help us with a monthly or one-time payment through GitHub Sponsors.Start supporting us today!
- Profit from our reach and put your article in front of a large readership consisting of AWS professionals.
- We expect an article discussing a technical aspect of AWS with ~1,000 words and 3-4 illustrations, tables, or code examples.
- We will publish the article along with a profile picture, bio, and links to your personal presence on the Internet.
- Michael and I will peer-review your article to avoid technical faults.
- We hire and pay for a professional proofreading service to correct spelling and grammar mistakes.
- Your article must be unique and not published on other platforms.
- We do not accept any form of advertising for products, services, or open-source projects.
- Optionally, we invite you to the cloudonaut podcast to discuss your article.
Do you have any questions? Let us know!